Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sunday best part II

Hello reader, 

Again I apologize for not posting anything up for so long, I know how much of a fan you're with my work. To make it up to you, here's another blog update. The day after Ainul landed, I jokingly suggested to Mu'izz that we take her out for a night in the town, I never thought she'd say yes but boy was I in for a surprise. So I broke out my Sunday best and dressed to the nines, right after school I picked Mu'izz up and went on a mini-roadtrip to Ainul's. We were greeted by the warmest and most welcoming smile, I can tell she was excited. We made our way to Gadong, Ainul and I had a marvelous catch-up session over sushi, unfortunately Mu'izz couldn't join us as he was breaking fast with his tuition mates. We reunited short after for a quick tea session over at The Colony teahouse and watched a movie afterwards. The Wolverine (2013) was a little bit disappointing, nonetheless, I enjoyed watching it albeit falling asleep a couple of times at the beginning. I'd still recommend you to watch this over Man of Tai Chi.

Ainul looking unmistakably trendy pairing a white high waisted jeans with a printed crop top and donning a maroon sunhat while toting a leather bag, check out her blog on how to achieve this look.

Mu'izz diaper as ever wearing a button up oxford shirt with mint trousers, head over his blog for details of his outfit.

It definitely was a fun night out for me, I truly am blessed to be surrounded by good friends. Friends that speaks Prada but won't trade me in for one. I hope. Praying that we'll be good friends till the day that wrinkle cream no longer works. Amin.

“True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.”

5 comments:

  1. "friends that speaks Prada but wont trade me in for one i hope." omg Mah so hilarious. guess i fall under one of ur 'fans tht loves ur work' ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DON"T TRADE ME IN FOR A PRADA BAG PLZ. hahaha jk, you're sho shweet.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 aww bless you fabu people <3

    ReplyDelete